IP & Commercial
T: +44 (0)20 7395 3013
Elizabeth advises clients on a range of non-contentious commercial, “soft IP” and data protection issues.
Elizabeth regularly drafts and reviews contractual documentation including Framework Agreements, Service Level Agreements, Software Licences, Terms and Conditions and Confidentiality Agreement.
Elizabeth also advises clients on data protection issues and regularly drafts privacy policies, data processing contracts and data protection clauses. Elizabeth also provides advice to clients regarding their enhanced obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Drafted a suite of documents for a payments technology company for the licence, development and commercialisation of its software with a global payments provider.
- Advised a UK design company on brand management and protection of its intellectual property rights.
- Acted for a luxury hair care brand in connection with the distribution of its products around the world.
- Advised a publicly listed US mortgage association on the applicability of the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation to its activities.
- Reviewed customer contracts for an international telecommunications and data centre provider to assess their compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
Elizabeth has a History degree from Leeds University and a law degree from the University of Law. She trained at Memery Crystal LLP before moving to the London office of US firm Locke Lord LLP. She graduated in 2016.
Elizabeth has written a Payments & Fintech Lawyer (Journal) article titled “ESA Guidelines on PSP policies and procedures to prevent terrorist financing and money laundering”.