Jade has experience advising on a wide range of commercial property matters including acquisitions, disposals, financings and asset management.
Jade has experience working in the industrial, office and retail sectors predominantly working for real estate investment fund clients.
At her previous firm, Jade’s recent experience included:
- Acting on the £260m acquisition of a property company holding 6 mixed use assets in central London.
- Assisting a FTSE 100 hotel company with the acquisition of hotel operating companies and the ongoing management of their hotel lease portfolio.
- Advising on the £128m purchase of a trading estate with the view to developing it into a data centre.
- Acting on a corporate disposal of an entity holding 27 light industrial assets valued at £250 million.
- Acting on the financing and re-financing of various properties held by JPUT’s.
- Drafting and negotiating lettings on behalf of Landlord clients.
Jade joined Wedlake Bell in July 2022, having previously practised at Greenberg Traurig LLP where she completed her training contract in September 2019 and qualified into the Real Estate department.
Jade obtained a first class law degree from the University of York before going onto complete the Legal Practice Course at BPP University, Holborn.