Harriet works on a broad range of commercial property matters, with a particular specialism in residential development, acting for major housebuilders, SME developers and landowners. She also undertakes mainstream commercial property work, acting primarily for developers and investors.
- Dealing with promotion and option agreements for both developers and landowners.
- Acting for residential developers on the acquisition of sites on a subject-to-planning basis.
- Acting for residential developers in the acquisition and financing of parcels of land for development on several large scale consortium sites, including the negotiation of overage/deferred payment arrangements and site-wide agreements for the provision of infrastructure and regulation of development.
- Acquisition and letting of a central London office building.
- Refinancing of a large commercial property portfolio comprising offices, retail and industrial.
Harriet trained at RPC, qualifying into the Real Estate team in 2008, and joined Wedlake Bell in 2014.
Harriet has a degree in English and History obtained from The University of York.