T: +44 (0)20 7406 1638
Harriet works on a broad range of commercial property matters, acting principally for investors, developers and occupational tenants. Her experience includes dealing with acquisitions and disposals, acquiring sites for development, all aspects of landlord and tenant work and providing property support on real estate finance transactions.
- Acting for various private property companies in relation to a mixed portfolio comprising retail, office and industrial, dealing with acquisitions, disposals, agreements for lease, new lettings and re-gearing of existing leases. Recent transactions include the acquisition and subsequent refinancing of a retail investment property for future redevelopment, including advice on occupational interests, easements and restrictive covenants affecting the development proposals and an agreement for lease to amalgamate two adjoining retail units and subsequent letting to a national retailer.
- Real estate support on finance transactions, including recent refinancing of a UK-wide portfolio of approximately 20 properties.
- Acquisition for a national housebuilder of a 50 acre site for residential development (approx. 250 units).
- Option and promotion agreements in relation to strategic sites with residential development potential.
- Acting for a household name owner occupier on the acquisition and subsequent redevelopment of new leasehold premises, subject to planning permission and listed building consent.
- Advising an office tenant taking new office space in prime Central London and dealing with subsequent disposals by way of subletting.
Harriet trained at RPC, qualifying into the Real Estate team in 2008, and joined Wedlake Bell in 2014.