Glenn specialises in commercial litigation and Insolvency.
He is regularly involved in litigation ranging from breach of contract claims, shareholder disputes and professional negligence claims. His practice covers general commercial litigation in both the High Court and County Court.
Glenn also conducts a variety of contentious and non-contentious insolvency matters. He acts on behalf of lenders, liquidators, administrators, LPA receivers, trustees in bankruptcy, companies, creditors and other stakeholders.
He specialises in bringing and defending claims brought by office holders including transactions at an under value, voidable preferences, wrongful and fraudulent trading.
- Acting for a client in respect of a multi-million pound breach of contract claim in the aviation sector.
- Acting for a lender in defending a breach of contract claim brought by a supplier for significant sums.
- Acting for a client in a shareholder dispute brought by way of an Unfair Prejudice Petition.
- Acting for a property developer against its advisers for professional negligence.
- Investigating and pursuing claims in respect of void dispositions, voidable preferences, transactions at undervalue on behalf of insolvency practitioners.
- Regularly advising LPA Receivers on their appointments and post appointment matters.
Glenn trained at the firm. He was admitted as a Chartered Legal Executive in October 2012 and became a Partner in April 2015. He became Head of Insolvency in April 2016 and Head of Disputes in April 2018.
In March 2012, he completed an eight month secondment with a recovery team within the restructuring division of a major high street and commercial bank.