Trainee Trade Mark Attorney
T: +44 (0)20 7395 3045
M: +44 (0)7702 557655
Emilia’s expertise in trade mark and design portfolio management includes clearance searches, advising on worldwide filing strategies and the prosecution of UK, European Union and International trade mark applications through to registration, including opposition and cancellation proceedings. Emilia has a proactive approach and likes to ‘think outside the box’, resulting in a ‘can do’ attitude that clients appreciate.
Emilia acts on behalf of clients in a broad range of industries including cosmetic, beauty, entertainment, finance, insurance, accounting and telecommunications.
- Trade Marks
- Company Names Disputes
- IP strategy and management
- Trade Mark and Design Portfolio Management for various clients
- Trade Mark and Design Prosecution from filing to registration for various clients
- Advised and filed opposition proceedings.
- Assignments advising and Recordals
- Change of Names/Address Recordals
- Certificate in Trademark Law and Practice – Queen Mary University
- CITMA Trade Marks Administrator’s Course – CITMA
- LPC – BPP Law School
- LLB Law Degree – University of Westminster
- CITMA Student Member