Senior Trademark Attorney
T: +44 (0)20 7395 3045
M: +44 (0)7702 557655
Emilia is a UK Chartered Trade Mark and Design Attorney with expertise in trade mark and design portfolio management including clearance searches, advising on worldwide filing strategies and the prosecution of UK, European Union and International trade mark applications through to registration, including opposition and cancellation proceedings. Emilia has a proactive approach and likes to ‘think outside the box’, resulting in a ‘can do’ attitude that clients appreciate.
Emilia acts on behalf of clients in a broad range of industries including cosmetic, beauty, entertainment, finance, insurance, accounting and telecommunications.
- Trade Mark and Design Portfolio Management for various clients.
- Trade Mark and Design Prosecution from filing to registration for various clients.
- Advising and filing opposition and cancellation proceedings for various clients.
- Assignments and licence agreements advising, drafting and Recordals.
- Advising and representing clients in various company name disputes.
- Change of Names/Address Recordals.
Emilia joined Wedlake Bell in August 2021 from Deloitte Legal as a Trainee Trade Mark Attorney. Having qualified in October 2021 from Nottingham Trent University (Professional Certificate in Trade Mark Practice), Emilia is now a UK Chartered Trade Mark Attorney.
Emilia has a degree in Law and is fluent in Slovak.
- Emilia is a contributor to CITMA Review – monthly industry magazine.
The Trademark Lawyer Annual 2023
EDWARD FENNELL’S LEGAL DIARY – Friday 5 November 2021