T: +44 (0)20 7395 3126
Tatevik has worked for both Employers and Employees in contentious and non-contentious matters. Clients include a large US IT company with presence in the UK and around the world; a charity based in the UK serving countries in the Middle East; a British production company working with a global leading sports retailer; and private individuals.
Areas of employment law she has advised on include redundancy, unfair dismissal, disciplinary procedures, TUPE, settlement agreements, post-termination breaches of employment contract.
- Advised an employer on post-termination breaches of its former employee and drafted a letter warning the employee that legal action would be taken by the employer if she failed to observe the restrictive covenants of her employment contract.
- Settlement negotiations and drafting of settlement agreement.
- Advised on disciplinary procedure, drafted letters from employer to employee setting out the procedure.
- Advised employer of TUPE consequences in relation to redundancy procedures.
- Handled a claim in the employment tribunal.
- Day-to-day management of cases.
Tatevik joined Wedlake Bell in July 2016 and qualified as a Solicitor in August 2015 at a London law firm serving private individuals as well as companies and charities both in the UK and internationally. She is a member of Employment Lawyers Association (ELA).
Tatevik graduated from London School of Economics with LLB Honours, followed by an LLM degree from the University College London and LPC from the College of Law. Her Masters’ degree dissertation has been published as a book in three languages. She speaks Armenian, Czech, Slovak and Spanish and understands Russian.