T: +44 (0)20 7395 3167
Patrick advises on a wide range of real estate work including investment portfolio management and advising landlord and tenant clients in the office, leisure and industrial sectors.
He currently acts for a number of institutional investors, developers, occupiers and asset managers on the acquisition, disposal and financing of commercial properties. Patrick has also been involved in the real estate aspects of several corporate transactions and regularly advises receivers in respect of distressed property assets.
- Advising a national healthcare provider in relation to the acquisition, development and financing of over 20 care home sites (with an aggregate development cost of over £60 million);
- Carrying out a variety of property management work for a PLC brewer;
- Advising an off shore investor in connection with the sale of 5 care home sites to an institutional buyer for a consideration in excess of £70m;
- Advising a major international bank on financing a number of central London acquisitions; and
- Advising a number of European property funds on leases of central London offices.
Patrick trained with Wedlake Bell, qualifying into the firm’s Commercial Property team in September 2012 having previously gained a Law degree from the University of Warwick. He has spent time on secondment in the M&A and Global Functions Department of a global FTSE 100 company.
Patrick is a trainee supervisor.