Lewis advises UK and global businesses on a range of domestic and international employment law. His main focus is advising HR directors on cross-border employment issues such as:
- employment contract and policy drafting and harmonisation;
- headcount reductions, terminations and settlement negotiations;
- managing multi-jurisdictional HR projects;
- advising on day-to-day employment law issues.
- Managed a senior redundancy process for a global business following a series of acquisitions;
- Advised on working hours and weekend working in multiple European countries;
- Prepared senior employment contracts and settlement agreements;
- Advised on international TUPE issues following an outsourcing of financial services.
Lewis joined Wedlake Bell in September 2018 after completing his training across a London and regional firm.
He graduated from the University of East Anglia in 2014 with a degree in Law and European Legal Studies in which he spent a year studying international legal modules at Aarhus University, Denmark.
He completed his LPC at BPP University and worked as a paralegal for 18 months in an international employment law team assisting with cross-border HR projects.
Lewis is a member of the Employment Lawyers Association.