Alex is a Solicitor in the Construction team.
- Prior to studying Law, Alex read English Literature at Cardiff University graduating in August 2016.
- Alex then studied the GDL at the University of Law in Bristol graduating in August 2017.
- Alex worked as a Legal Advisor at Co-op Legal Services between August 2017 to December 2018.
- Alex completed his LPC in July 2020 at the University of Law, Moorgate, where he was awarded a distinction.
- Alex joined Wedlake Bell in August 2020 where he worked in the firm’s compliance department prior to beginning his Training Contract in September 2021.
Alex spent six months backpacking solo in South America between January 2019 to July 2019.