Quarterly in Advance – Autumn 2015
16 / 02 / 2016
Please click here to view a digital copy of our newsletter.
Inside this edition:
- ‘Dear Naushin’ – Perplexed by property law? Naushin Malik is on hand to answer your questions.
- ‘But no-one told me!’ – Partner, Suzanne Gill considers two recent cases where omissions were made in replies to pre-contract enquiries.
- ‘Know your limits!‘ – Edward Phillips from the Construction team discusses the implications of a decision which may have extended the time period for claims in construction disputes.
- ‘Where’s my calculator?‘ – Claire Haynes reports on a case which illustrates the importance of working through any provisions which increase sums due under a contract.
- ‘Sands of Time’ – Jay Das, Partner in the Planning team gives an overview of some of the proposed changes on the horizon for the planning system.
- ‘Good news for multi-site businesses’ – Laura Conway from the Employment team explains an ECJ decision which is good news for businesses. Surveyors.
- ‘Be aware of the prospect of a property being listed as an Asset of Community Value and the consequences this brings‘ – a guest piece authored by Strettons Chartered Surveyors
- ‘Separate floors: overrated?’ – Liam Floodgate gives an update on a ruling which may detrimentally affect the business rates liability of tenants who occupy more than one floor of a multi-let building.