IP & Commercial
T: +44 (0)20 7395 3182
Tayne is dual-qualified as a solicitor in the United Kingdom and South Africa and specialises in corporate and commercial transactions, including domestic and international M&A, joint ventures and private equity.
Her work also includes the formation of private investment funds and the acquisition and sale of private fund interests in secondary transactions in the investment fund management industry.
- The acquisition by an investment fund of various interests in other private investment funds.
- The acquisition of the entire issued share capital of a company operating in the electricity sector.
- The transfer of a business from one entity to the other following its incorporation by Royal Charter.
- Fundraising of £850,000 by way of convertible loan notes.
- Verification ahead of £5m capital raising in respect of a listed software company.
- Various joint ventures and private equity work.
Tayne qualified as a South African attorney in 2009 and was a partner in a leading South African law firm before moving to London in 2014. Since then she joined Wedlake Bell in 2016 and has qualified as a solicitor in the UK.