Art & Luxury
T: +44 (0)20 7400 7779
Tamara advises UK and international clients involved in art and luxury asset disputes and commercial dealings. Her clients include art collectors, dealers and advisors; artists; trusts and foundations; major galleries; and high net-worth individuals.
She has a Diploma in Art Law from the Institute of Art & Law.
- Advising a private collector in litigation with a major auction house concerning misattribution of an Old Master.
- Advising private collectors on the voluntary restitution of cultural property.
- Advice in relation to pre-eminent and world-renowned collector cars.
- Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP 2017 – 2019
- Charles Russell Speechlys LLP 2019-2022
- Wedlake Bell LLP
Contributor to Sale of Goods – Volume 34 of the Encyclopaedia of Forms & Precedents.
- Chambers UK, Associate to Watch, 2023
- Chambers HNW, Associate to Watch, 2023