Family & Divorce
T: +44 (0)20 7395 3024
Sarah specialises in divorce and separation law, together with the associated financial aspects and children issues, cohabitation disputes (TOLATA and Schedule 1) and the rights of cohabitees and pre and post nuptial agreements.
Sarah works on a range of family law matters with a variety of clients.
- Worked on a range of matters including media-sensitive cases, so far as they concern, for example, assisting on the case of an internationally renowned sport star.
- Acted for a wife in relation to a set aside application where the assets are over £10million.
- Acted for a wife in a financial remedy matter wherein the husband is a very high earner (multi-millions per year) and his income is unusual in nature and it is paid across multiple jurisdictions.
- Obtained a positive outcome for a father in relation to a TOLATA and Schedule 1 matter.
- Representing a father in relation to Children Act proceedings and successfully obtained a favourable Child Arrangements Order for him.
Sarah joined Wedlake Bell with 4.5 years post qualification experience in a variety of family law matters.
Trained at Birkett Long (a tier 1 for family law, provincial law firm) and spent a lot of time working with middle income clients and their families, as well as working on some high net worth cases. Sarah worked on financial remedy matters, as well as children matters. She has also gained experience of working with clients whose issues or assets were cross-border in nature.
In 2015 Sarah moved to Lloyd Platt & Co and worked on a number of highly complex, substantial and often multi-jurisdictional matters. She is a member of Resolution.