Family & Divorce
T: +44 (0)20 7406 1649
Ronnie advises on a range of private family law matters, with a particular emphasis on complex financial claims that arise on divorce and separation, as well as advising on the dissolution of civil partnerships. He has been praised for his considered and personal approach.
He is a Member of Resolution, Legal Counsel to Pride in London and is involved in the InterLaw Diversity Forum.
- Pre and post-nuptial agreements.
- Cohabitation disputes.
- Relocation of children out of the jurisdiction.
- Defending non-molestation and occupation applications.
Ronnie graduated from Cardiff University in 2005 with a degree in Law (LLB) and subsequently completed the Legal Practice Course in 2007.
Having spent some time at two regional firms in Bristol, Ronnie joined Wedlake Bell in 2008 as a paralegal in the Intellectual Property and Commercial Litigation team, assisting with brand and design protection for a well-known German car manufacturer.
Following a year in the Corporate team managing the firm’s company secretarial service and assisting with various corporate transactions, Ronnie then commenced and completed his two year training contract at Wedlake Bell.
Prior to being admitted to practice as a solicitor, Ronnie was seconded on a six month contract at a well-known international beverage company.
Ronnie was admitted to practice as a solicitor in England & Wales in October 2014.
- Solicitors Journal, 28 February 2017 – Spousal maintenance: A ‘meal tick’ for life?
- The Gay Times, 1 August 2015 – Modern Family: Same-sex marriage is now a civil right in the US.
- Gay Star News, 7 July 2015 – Following Supreme Court rule, can Brit-US couples now marry in either country?