T: +44 (0)20 7674 0515
Rob’s role at Wedlake Bell is split between Real Estate and Projects & Infrastructure.
On the Real Estate side, Rob advises on investment acquisitions and sales, asset management work and greenfield/brownfield development work. Rob has acted for institutional investors, domestic and international lenders, hedge funds, developers and private investors.
On Projects & Infrastructure, Rob assists on the development and financing of infrastructure projects. His infrastructure focus includes the ports industry and renewable energy projects.
- Acting for a property fund on the portfolio purchase of distribution centres based around the UK ;
- Advising an international lender on the financing of a central London residential development;
- Acting for an institutional investor on the sale of a portfolio of central London office buildings;
- Advising a regional housebuilder on promotion and option agreements relating to greenfield development sites; and
- Advising a tech start up on its first lease of office space.
Rob joined Wedlake Bell in September 2019. Rob obtained a First Class Law degree from the University of Exeter and trained at Forsters, before joining Nabarro (now CMS) on qualification in September 2015.