T: +44 (0)20 7395 3003
Richard’s practice involves acting for financial institutions and corporate borrowers on general corporate, acquisition and real estate (both development and investment) financings across a variety of sectors including real estate, healthcare, technology and hospitality.
- Acting for a care home developer and operator on the amendment and restatement of its £100m club facility.
- Acting for a bank in connection with its £40m senior development financing to a joint venture borrower to fund its development of a city centre student accommodation and hotel site.
- Acting for a fast-growing restaurant chain in connection with its working capital and capex facilities provided to it by a UK bank.
- Acting for a UK bank in connection with the £20m revolving working capital facilities provided to a UK corporate group.
- Acting for a NewCo entity in relation to a financing provided to it by a UK bank to fund its MBO of a technology company.
- Acting for an English borrower within the worldwide group of a US-based technology company in connection with a financing provided to the group by a US bank.
Richard joined Wedlake Bell in September 2008 upon qualification, having completed his training contract in the City office of national firm, Halliwells LLP.