IP & Commercial
T: +44 (0)20 7674 0551
Rebecca specialises in corporate and commercial transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, shareholders’ agreements, the formation of private investment funds, the acquisition and sale of private fund interests in secondary transactions and limited liability partnership agreements.
She represents clients from the UK, the US and Europe which operate in a wide range of industry sectors.
- The acquisition by an investment fund of various interests in other private investment funds.
- The merger of a membership organisation with a similar organisation and the creation of the merged entity’s constitution.
- The purchase of an incorporated charity by another charity.
- Restructuring and rationalising an international group of companies.
- The acquisition of the entire issued share capital of a company operating in the leisure sector by a competitor.
- The disposal by an engineering company of non-core subsidiaries.
Rebecca graduated from Edinburgh University in 2001 and later undertook her post-graduate legal studies at the BPP in London. She qualified as a solicitor in 2009 with Cumberland Ellis LLP and joined Wedlake Bell in April 2012 when the two firms merged.