Rebecca de Andrade
T: +44 (0)20 7674 0534
Rebecca’s practice covers all aspects of commercial property including acting for both landlords and tenants and dealing with acquisitions and disposals for on-shore and offshore clients. She also has experience with planning, tax, environmental and conditionality considerations.
Rebecca also acts on more complex issues concerning residential property management, residential conveyancing and property elements of corporate and financing transactions.
- Acting for a household name retailer in the management of its entire portfolio of circa 100 shops including acquisitions, disposals, lease renewals and re-gearing (always with client specific requirements and drafting in mind) and general property management including rent reviews, dilapidations and the provision of a monthly board report.
- Advising a national healthcare provider in relation to the acquisition, property elements of construction and financing and letting of a number of care home sites, which includes a project management role at all stages.
- Advising an offshore investor in connection with the sale of 5 care home investments to an institutional buyer.
- Acting for two charities in respect of all aspects of their freehold ownership of a number of central London properties let on 150 year leases, the rents from which are utilised to service their charitable aims.
- Acting for landlords and tenants in relation to shop, office and industrial leases.
- Advising a landlord on all matters connected to its ownership of a block containing 145 flats in central London, including dealing with applications for lease extensions and licences to alter and advising on breaches of leases and assignments.
Rebecca trained at and qualified into the Commercial Property department at Cumberland Ellis in 2009. She moved to Wedlake Bell LLP from Cumberland Ellis in April 2012 when the firms merged.
Rebecca has a degree in Law from The University of Southampton. She completed the Legal Practice Course at The College of Law.