T: +44 (0)20 7406 1679
Naushin has experience in wide ranging commercial property work including drafting and negotiating leases in the office and retail markets, general property management work and acting on behalf of LPA receivers.
- Carrying out due diligence on a property in Kent with a consideration of £12m.
- Carrying out due diligence on two restaurants on a development in the Old Street area.
- Advising an institutional bank on the financing of greater London properties.
- Advising a property trust group on its high value Central London office and Mayfair retail lettings.
- Acting for LPA receivers on management work in shopping centres and on the sales of various commercial properties.
- Acting for a tenant in the negotiation of shop leases in Covent Garden and on New Bond Street.
Naushin completed a vacation scheme at Wedlake Bell LLP before training with the firm and qualifying in September 2009.