T: 020 7406 1667
M: 07540 559 823
Leanne has acted for a variety of clients including investors, developers, landlords and tenants across the retail, office, industrial, port and housebuilder sectors. Leanne also has some experience in property finance and corporate support work.
- Acting for a local authority in their £25m purchase of a shopping centre and office building for redevelopment.
- Acting for an equity fund client in their acquisition of a £46m business park.
- Acting for a retail client in the £4m refinancing of their 10 property portfolio.
- Acting for a housebuilder client on the ground rent sale of 13 freehold properties.
- Dealing with transactional leasehold work for a variety of landlord clients with portfolios including industrial estates, port warehouses and open spaces, garden centres and high streets.
Leanne joined Wedlake Bell in June 2021.
Leanne obtained her Bachelor of Laws at the University of East Anglia in 2015 and went onto study at City University of London, receiving a Postgraduate Diploma and Masters of Laws in Professional Legal Practice in 2016.
Leanne trained at Birketts LLP and qualified into the Commercial Property Team in October 2018.