IP & Commercial
T: +44 (0)20 7395 3153
Kate specialises in intellectual property and commercial law. She provides advice to a broad range of clients in relation to both contentious and non-contentious matters.
- Providing daily support and advice to a leading international bank, which includes the review, negotiation and drafting of agreements for the supply of goods and services, service level agreements, non-disclosure agreements and consultancy agreements.
- Bringing a claim against a well-known nationwide retailer for trade mark infringement and passing off.
- Assisting a public limited company in relation to its website re-brand, including the drafting of online and offline terms and conditions, website use and privacy policies.
- Advising a defendant to a copyright infringement claim.
- Acting for a national hotelier in relation to the ongoing protection and enforcement of its intellectual property rights.
Kate completed her training contract at Wedlake Bell and qualified in 2016. Prior to commencing her training contract, she spent one year in the IP & Commercial team.
Kate graduated from the University of Exeter in 2010. She gained experience working in the publishing and media industry before attending law school.