T: +44 (0) 20 7406 1697
Jessica is a solicitor working in both the Private Client and Residential Property teams. She deals with a broad range of private client matters including the preparation of Wills, administration of estates and trusts and Lasting Powers of Attorney. She also deals with all aspects of residential property and estates work.
- Handling day-to-day matters in relation to a large country estate in Nottinghamshire, including: sales and purchases; leases; deeds of easement; first registrations; re-financing; and ad hoc queries as they arise.
- The probate sale of part of a large estate in the Isle of Wight.
- The probate sale of a farm in Oxfordshire.
- The sale of farmland in Hampshire, including dealing with the surrender of an Agricultural Holdings Act 1986 Tenancy and the grant of a Farm Business Tenancy.
- Dealing with the first registrations of various properties forming part of an estate in Berkshire, and assisting the family with day to day queries arising on the estate.
- Dealing with various matters arising in relation to an estate in Hampshire, including: the exchange of woodland; the grant of rights of access and water easements; and rectification of the register.
- High value purchases and sales of freehold and leasehold properties in London and the home counties.
Jessica graduated from the University of Exeter with a First Class Honours in BA English. She then went on to complete the Graduate Diploma in Law at City University, London and the Legal Practice Course at OXILP, Oxford.
Jessica qualified in September 2015.