T: +44 (0)20 7406 1692
Jade acts for both national and international clients including high net worth individuals and large corporations. She has experience advising on professional negligence claims, breach of contract disputes, shareholder disputes, debt recovery claims and claims for urgent injunctions.
- Advising clients in relation to a dispute concerning consideration for the sale of shares in a company.
- Advising a client in an international arbitration relating to a breach of contract.
- Advising a Chinese property investor in a high profile professional negligence claim.
- Obtaining an urgent injunction for a property development company in relation to development works being undertaken at a neighbouring property.
- Representing a client in a large claim concerning company and financial services litigation.
- Advising a client in an action for breach of contractual obligations in relation to the contract for the sale of a property.
Jade completed her training at Wedlake Bell in 2013 when she qualified into the Commercial Litigation Team.