T: +44 (0)20 7406 1624
Helena acts for both borrowers and lenders in relation to both bilateral and syndicated financings. She advises on property and other asset finance and all aspects of secured and unsecured corporate lending.
- Advised borrower in relation to a £40m property refinancing.
- Advised borrower in relation to a £15m property acquisition facility.
- Advised the bank in relation to an amendment and restatement of an existing £8m facility for purposes of a hotel development.
- Advised the bank in relation to a £12m acquisition refinancing and development financing.
- Advised borrower in relation to a 3 facility financing involving 21 obligors and 29 properties.
Helena read German at Oxford University before completing the Graduate Diploma in Law at BBP Law School.
She trained at Reed Smith LLP and qualified in August 2014. She spent a year and a half as an associate in the Ship Finance team at Reed Smith LLP before joining Wedlake Bell LLP in June 2016.