Graduate Member of CILEx
T: +44 (0)20 7406 1695
Gemma works primarily with property investors, developers, LPA receivers and trustees in bankruptcy. She assists clients with all aspects of residential property, particularly acquisitions of large and small property portfolios, portfolio management, freehold and head leasehold sales of blocks of flats, voluntary lease extensions, auction sales, plot sales and licences.
- Assisting a client with several developments and plot sales with a high turnover outside of London.
- Working with property investors who have a large online investment platform to acquire portfolios of properties around the country, which then are added to the investment platform for investors to purchase shares.
- Assisting clients with portfolio management by dealing with voluntary lease extensions, licences for alterations, deeds of variation, sales and providing general advice.
- Working with LPA Receivers to sell properties within their portfolio.
- Working with Trustees in Bankruptcy to sell properties in compliance with Consent Orders granted by the Court.
Gemma joined Wedlake Bell in July 2010 as a Legal Secretary. She then enrolled with CILEx Law School and studied to become a Legal Executive. She began fee-earning full time in July 2014 and was admitted as a Graduate Member of CILEx in May 2017.
Gemma is Graduate Member of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives and is CQS Accredited.