T: + 44 (0)20 7395 3028
David has particular expertise in non-contentious matters. He has experience advising, drafting, and negotiating on a range of documents from standard form building contracts to bespoke EPC sub-contracts.
David also has experience acting in contentious matters, having assisted with drafting letters before action and letters of response.
David has acted for a range of clients including residential and commercial developers, tenants and land owners.
- Acting for a major home developer in relation to the construction of buildings to comply with s106 obligations.
- Acting for the developer of a large commercial unit and advising on their obligations under an agreement for lease.
- Acting for a large accountancy firm on the negotiation of an agreement for lease and negotiating collateral warranties in their favour.
- Advising an EPC Contractor and negotiating with sub-contractors in relation to photovoltaic sites across the United Kingdom.
- Advising a developer on how best to avoid a formal dispute procedure relating to different plots on a single development.
David joined Wedlake Bell as a newly qualified solicitor in October 2018. He completed his training at Davies and Partners, gaining experience with the Clinical Negligence, Commercial Property and Construction departments. Prior to that, David worked for a year in the Real Estate and Construction department at Kingsley Napley as a paralegal.
David graduated from the University of Surrey in 2013 with a degree in Criminology and Sociology and obtained his legal qualifications from Kaplan Law School.