Construction Project Insurance – Cover and Current Issues Seminar
For our upcoming construction seminar we are pleased to welcome:
- Paul Reed QC, Head of Chambers at Hardwicke Chambers and author of Construction All Risks Insurance
- Patrick Harrington FCII FCILA BSc.(Hons), Divisional Chief Operating Officer & Claims Head at JLT Specialty Limited.
Leaders in their respective fields, they will share their experience and thoughts on construction project insurance cover and issues such as:
- Who is covered and what ‘damage’ is insured under a construction insurance policy?
- What are the insurance challenges for those fitting out or carrying out refurbishment works to a floor in a multi-let building?
- Is specialist equipment directly installed by the employer in conjunction with construction works within the scope of the construction insurance arrangements?
This seminar will be of interest to developers, contractors, occupiers, facilities managers, project managers and their advisers.
To register your interest please click here
Date: Tuesday 3 October 2017