Wedlake Bell is a great place to work. Our reputation attracts blue chip clients, household names and international brands. Our size ensures a friendly working environment with room to be noticed.
People thrive here because they work with great clients alongside bright people who genuinely take pleasure in what they do. According to The Legal Week Employer Report 2015 we are one of the top 10 Law firms to work for in the UK.
- believe in the importance of enjoying what you do
- cultivate a friendly, supportive and nurturing environment
- are committed to a healthy work-life balance
If you are interested in applying to Wedlake Bell LLP, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our support services network is essential to Wedlake Bell’s success. We do not make any distinction between legal and non-legal staff. Everyone can make a difference and contribute to the growth of the firm.
- Business Group Secretarial Assistant (12 months FTC) – Please click here to read the full job description.
- Administrative Assistant, Marketing Team – Please click here to read the full job description.
We welcome applications from motivated people with skills in the following areas:
- Business development and marketing
- Human resources
- Information services
In addition to an excellent working environment, we provide encouragement to develop your career together with generous benefits that include:
- Permanent health insurance
- Private health insurance
- Life assurance
- Corporate gym membership
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle Scheme
- Give As You Earn Scheme
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and shared parental leave
To apply to join Wedlake Bell LLP write to: Maria Faraheen, HR Advisor, 71 Queen Victoria Street, London EC4V 4AY. Or email email@example.com
NO AGENCIES PLEASE, UNLESS INSTRUCTED
Wedlake Bell is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. This means all job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, religion or belief, or disability.