Wedlake Bell is a great place to work. Our reputation attracts blue chip clients, household names and international brands. Our size ensures a friendly working environment with room to be noticed.
People thrive here because they work with great clients alongside bright people who genuinely take pleasure in what they do.
- believe in the importance of enjoying what you do
- cultivate a friendly, supportive and nurturing environment
- are committed to a healthy work-life balance
If you are interested in applying to Wedlake Bell LLP, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Wedlake Bell is a “data controller” in respect of the personal data it collects and holds about you as part of the recruitment process. As a data controller, we are responsible for deciding (i) what data we collect; (ii) how we use it; (iii) how we store it; and (iv) when we delete it. Under GDPR, we are required to notify you of (i) to (iv). We have strict policies in place to prevent the loss, accidental destruction, misuse or disclosure of your personal data. For further information on the firm’s privacy notice, please click here.
MEET WEDLAKE BELL: OPEN DAY & VIRTUAL EVENTS
We are looking forward to meeting candidates on Campus and Virtually this year. Please see below for events that we are attending and details on how to sign up.
- University of Law – Law Fair, Tuesday 6 September
- BPP University – Virtual Law Fair, Wednesday 5 October
- Legal Cheek – Virtual Law Fair, Tuesday 11 October – Virtual Law Fair – The Legal Cheek 2022 Series – Legal Cheek
- All About Law – Virtual Law Fair (Monday 17 – Thursday 20 October)
- ‘Working with High Net Worth Individuals with Wedlake Bell’ – Monday 17th October 2022, 12pm-1pm – Sign up here
- ‘How can being part of a smaller intake benefit your training contract?’ – Thursday 20th October 2022, 2pm-3pm – Sign up here
- City University – Meet the Recruiter, Monday 31 October
- All About Law – Panel Discussion – Data & Technology – Thursday 10th November – Sign up here
- All About Law – Digital Campus event
- ‘Building your Personal Brand for a Career in Law – Tuesday 15th November 2022, 3pm-4pm – Sign Up Here
- The Inn Group (Bates Wells, Farrers, Lewis Silkin, Peters & Peters and Wedlake Bell) – Virtual Event – Benefits of a small trainee intake – Tuesday, 1 November – registrations now OPEN
- Wedlake Bell Open Day – In Person – Apply here – applications open on 1 November 2022
- The Open Day will take place on Thursday 5 January 2023, further details below.
Wedlake Bell – Open Day 2023
Wedlake Bell is pleased to host an Open Day this year. This will be a fantastic opportunity to visit the firm and spend the day finding out more about completing a Training Contract at Wedlake Bell. If you are interested in finding out more about a career in Law and whether it’s for you, you should apply to attend the day. Equally, if you are considering which size of firm will suit you best, the Open Day will be a good way to find out more about the benefits of training as part of a smaller intake.
Attendees will be able to meet Partners, Associates and Trainees from the firm, attend a networking lunch and take part in workshops to help them find out more about the type of work that Wedlake Bell is involved in.
Applications are welcome from candidates at all stages, as long as you have begun an undergraduate degree.
Date: Thursday 5 January 2023
Apply: Apply here via a short application form.
Applications open on 1 November 2022 and close at 23.59 on 30 November 2022.
If you have any questions, please contact the team using email@example.com.