Wedlake Bell is a great place to work. Our reputation attracts blue chip clients, household names and international brands. Our size ensures a friendly working environment with room to be noticed.
People thrive here because they work with great clients alongside bright people who genuinely take pleasure in what they do.
- believe in the importance of enjoying what you do
- cultivate a friendly, supportive and nurturing environment
- are committed to a healthy work-life balance
If you are interested in applying to Wedlake Bell LLP, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Wedlake Bell is a “data controller” in respect of the personal data it collects and holds about you as part of the recruitment process. As a data controller, we are responsible for deciding (i) what data we collect; (ii) how we use it; (iii) how we store it; and (iv) when we delete it. Under GDPR, we are required to notify you of (i) to (iv). We have strict policies in place to prevent the loss, accidental destruction, misuse or disclosure of your personal data. For further information on the firm’s privacy notice, please click here.
Meet Wedlake Bell: Campus & Virtual Events
We are looking forward to meeting candidates on Campus and Virtually this year. Please see below for events that we are attending and details on how to sign up.
- University of Law – Law Fair, Tuesday 6 September
- BPP University – Virtual Law Fair, Wednesday 5 October
- Legal Cheek – Virtual Law Fair, Tuesday 11 October – Virtual Law Fair – The Legal Cheek 2022 Series – Legal Cheek
- All About Law – Virtual Law Fair, Monday 17 – Thursday 20 October – Events | AllAboutLaw
- City University – Meet the Recruiter, Monday 31 October
- The Inn Group (Bates Wells, Farrers, Lewis Silkin, Peters & Peters and Wedlake Bell) – Virtual Event – Benefits of a small trainee intake – Tuesday, 1 November – registration form coming soon
- All About Law – Virtual Campus Event – Building your Personal Brand, Tuesday 15 November – Events | AllAboutLaw
- Wedlake Bell Open Day – In Person – applications open on 1 November 2022