Wedlake Bell is a great place to work. Our reputation attracts blue chip clients, household names and international brands. Our size ensures a friendly working environment with room to be noticed.
People thrive here because they work with great clients alongside bright people who genuinely take pleasure in what they do. According to The Legal Week Employer Report 2015 we are one of the top 10 Law firms to work for in the UK.
- believe in the importance of enjoying what you do
- cultivate a friendly, supportive and nurturing environment
- are committed to a healthy work-life balance
If you are interested in applying to Wedlake Bell LLP, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Banking Lawyer NQ – 6 PQE (permanent and interim basis)
- Real Estate Lawyer circa 3-5 pqe (Projects and Infrastructure, in Commercial Property Team)
Please submit your covering letter and CV to Natasha Rowe, HR Manager at email@example.com. If you have any queries and would like to speak to Natasha direct, please call 0207 406 1660.
Wedlake Bell is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. This means all job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or natural origins, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, religion or belief, or disability.