Wedlake Bell is a great place to work. Our reputation attracts blue chip clients, household names and international brands. Our size ensures a friendly working environment with room to be noticed.
People thrive here because they work with great clients alongside bright people who genuinely take pleasure in what they do.
- believe in the importance of enjoying what you do
- cultivate a friendly, supportive and nurturing environment
- are committed to a healthy work-life balance
If you are interested in applying to Wedlake Bell LLP, please email email@example.com
Wedlake Bell is a “data controller” in respect of the personal data it collects and holds about you as part of the recruitment process. As a data controller, we are responsible for deciding (i) what data we collect; (ii) how we use it; (iii) how we store it; and (iv) when we delete it. Under GDPR, we are required to notify you of (i) to (iv). We have strict policies in place to prevent the loss, accidental destruction, misuse or disclosure of your personal data. For further information on the firm’s privacy notice, please click here.
• Corporate Knowledge Lawyer– See job description here.
• Real Estate Solicitor (Projects and Infrastructure) (2 – 6 PQE). See job description here.
• Construction Lawyer (2 – 5 PQE). See job description here.
• International Employment Junior Legal Assistant (Product Development) – See job description here.
For more information, please contact Recruitment Advisor, Darren Chidgey: firstname.lastname@example.org