Wedlake Bell is a great place to work. Our reputation attracts blue chip clients, household names and international brands. Our size ensures a friendly working environment with room to be noticed.
People thrive here because they work with great clients alongside bright people who genuinely take pleasure in what they do.
- believe in the importance of enjoying what you do
- cultivate a friendly, supportive and nurturing environment
- are committed to a healthy work-life balance
If you are interested in applying to Wedlake Bell LLP, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Wedlake Bell is a “data controller” in respect of the personal data it collects and holds about you as part of the recruitment process. As a data controller, we are responsible for deciding (i) what data we collect; (ii) how we use it; (iii) how we store it; and (iv) when we delete it. Under GDPR, we are required to notify you of (i) to (iv). We have strict policies in place to prevent the loss, accidental destruction, misuse or disclosure of your personal data. For further information on the firm’s privacy notice, please click here.
• Utilities Litigation Solicitor – See job description here.
• Utilities Litigation Paralegal – See job description here.
• Employment Associate 4+ PQE – See job description here.
• Construction Associate NQ – 6 PQE – See job description here.
If you have any questions about our active vacancies, or would like to speak to a member of our recruitment team, please contact us at email@example.com.