- International Litigation
- Group Actions
- Contract Disputes
- Company, Shareholder and Partnership Disputes
- Finance and Banking
- Professional Negligence
- Regulatory and Judicial Review
- Professional Regulation and Disciplinary
- IT Disputes
- Injunctions and Emergency Procedures
- Restrictive Covenant Breaches
By 2030, more than 60% of the world’s population will live in cities. Wedlake Bell launched a lively panel discussion on the issues raised by this change, both legal and non-legal, for the real estate industry at MIPIM UK and the debate continues with a series of briefings.
To find out more about our Tomorrow's City, Today's Challenge initiative click here.