I am a homeowner trapped in a leasehold property which seems unsaleable. When I bought the 11-year-old flat five years ago i was unaware of a clause in the contract…Read More
- International Litigation
- Group Actions
- Contract Disputes
- Company, Shareholder and Partnership Disputes
- Finance and Banking
- Professional Negligence
- Regulatory and Judicial Review
- Professional Regulation and Disciplinary
- IT Disputes
- Injunctions and Emergency Procedures
- Restrictive Covenant Breaches
Tom Allfree's Service Teams
Tom's practice covers all aspects of residential conveyancing, acting for UK and overseas individuals, estates, companies, banks and funds advising on disposals and acquisitions of freehold and leasehold properties as well as general landlord and tenant issues.
- The sale and acquisition of high value central London properties;
- Structuring the sale of residential units in a large developments in Greenwich;
- The purchase of a 400 acre farm in the North of England;
- The acquisition of multiple plots off plan;
- The investigation of a brownfield site for future residential development; and
- Selling portfolios of properties for LPA Receivers.
Tom joined Wedlake Bell in 1999 and became a partner in 2009, developing a wide client base in both commercial and residential property transactions. Tom has been the team leader of the Residential Property team since 2013.
Tom is ranked in the Spear's 500 'Best Property Lawyers' list.
Articles & Comment
24 Jul, 2017 | Tom Allfree
26 Nov, 2015 | Camilla Wallace
The Chancellor, George Osborne, delivered his Autumn Statement and Spending Review to the House of Commons on Wednesday 25 November. Given the recent furore surrounding…Read More