The Chancellor, George Osborne, delivered his Autumn Statement and Spending Review to the House of Commons on Wednesday 25 November. Given the recent furore surrounding…Read More
Tom Allfree's Service Teams
Tom's practice covers all aspects of residential conveyancing, acting for UK and overseas individuals, estates, companies, banks and funds advising on disposals and acquisitions of freehold and leasehold properties as well as general landlord and tenant issues.
- The sale and acquisition of high value central London properties;
- Structuring the sale of residential units in a large developments in Greenwich;
- The purchase of a 400 acre farm in the North of England;
- The acquisition of multiple plots off plan;
- The investigation of a brownfield site for future residential development; and
- Selling portfolios of properties for LPA Receivers.
Tom joined Wedlake Bell in 1999 and became a partner in 2009, developing a wide client base in both commercial and residential property transactions. Tom has been the team leader of the Residential Property team since 2013.
Tom is ranked in the Spear's 500 'Best Property Lawyers' list.