- International Litigation
- Group Actions
- Contract Disputes
- Company, Shareholder and Partnership Disputes
- Finance and Banking
- Professional Negligence
- Regulatory and Judicial Review
- Professional Regulation and Disciplinary
- IT Disputes
- Injunctions and Emergency Procedures
- Restrictive Covenant Breaches
Thomas Stofer's Service Teams
Thomas is a paralegal in the Projects & Infrastructure team.
Thomas graduated from the University of Leeds in 2007 where he read English Language and Literature. He subsequently worked as a literary agent in the publishing industry until 2013. He then went on to complete his Graduate Diploma in Law at BPP, Waterloo, before completing his Legal Practice Course at BPP, Holborn, in 2015.