Tax impacts on almost every aspect of commerce so effective tax planning is fundamental to business success.
"A responsive team of commercial professionals" who are "extremely client-focused and knowledgeable."
Chambers UK, 2017
Michael Ridsdale’s standalone indirect tax practice covers VAT, SDLT and climate change levy.
Legal 500, 2014
Our tax lawyers find efficient ways to help our clients achieve their commercial objectives.
We are experts in advising on the tax implications of mergers and acquisitions, employment issues and financing tax-driven property deals.
We add value by delivering coherent and feasible advice that supports the commercial objectives of any transaction.
Our expertise includes:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Private equity structures
- AIM listings/ Secondary Fundraisings
- Tax efficient structuring of employee remuneration and benefits
- Corporate reorganisations and reconstructions
- Joint venture structures, property holding vehicles (UK and overseas) and property investment fund structures
- Stamp duty land tax and VAT
- Entrepreneurial tax reliefs