Wedlake Bell LLP, on behalf of Orientfield Holdings Limited, took on a claim in 2012 against Bird & Bird LLP for damages as a result of breach of contract and negligence.Read More
Tammy Evans's Service Teams
- Finance and Banking
- Professional Negligence
- IT Disputes
- Injunctions and Emergency Procedures
- Contract Disputes
- International Litigation
- Company, Shareholder and Partnership Disputes
- Regulatory and Judicial Review
- Commercial Litigation
Tammy Evans of Wedlake Bell LLP is a senior associate with significant litigation experience. Her work on solicitor's negligence matters has been particularly strong.
Chambers UK, 2017
Tammy Evans of Wedlake Bell LLP handles banking disputes, shareholder disputes and private client litigation. Clients find her to be a"very open and supportive" lawyer who is "very analytical."
Tammy has extensive experience of national, international and multi-jurisdictional litigation in high value complex claims and has operated within all forms of alternative dispute resolution.
She has particular experience in advising on contractual disputes, claims for urgent injunctions, disputes between shareholders, contentious trust issues, trusts, debt recovery and fraud.
- Obtaining urgent injunctive relief restraining a potentially damaging breach of contract and other duties;
- Advising a client in a high value action for breach of contractual obligations in relation to a distribution agreement;
- Advising a client in an action for breach of a shareholders agreement and an unfair prejudice action;
- Acting in relation to breach of restrictive covenants contained within employment agreements.
- Advising a client in a professional negligence action named as one of the top cases in 2015 by The Lawyer.
- Acting in a high value dispute regarding sums due pursuant to a success fee agreement.
- Defending a claim for transfer of shares held on constructive trust.
- Advising on injunctive relief and freezing orders following large scale fraud.
- Advising client in successful negligence claim against professional advisors resulting in judgment of £1.8m.
- Advising international airline on potential appeal of a judgment and the enforcement of an english judgment.
- Acting in high value arbitration regarding an international arms manufacturer.
- Facilitating depositions required in proceedings based in the USA.
Tammy is named as an Associate to Watch in London for Litigation by Chambers & Partners. Tammy trained at Olswang LLP, qualifying into their commercial dispute resolution department and after 7 years moved to Cumberland Ellis LLP. Tammy joined Wedlake Bell LLP as a Senior Associate in April 2012.
Articles & Comment
16 May, 2017 | Tammy Evans
19 Jul, 2016 | Tammy Evans
Disputes often have at their core a commercial contract, entered into between two or more parties, for the supply of goods or services. Many of the provisions of…Read More
26 May, 2016 | Tammy Evans
01 Oct, 2015 | Tammy Evans
As with most jurisdictions, in the process of litigating in the USA the parties go through a fact gathering, or 'discovery', phase. This may include the taking…Read More
08 Jul, 2015 | Tammy Evans
Members of the specialist Commercial Litigation team at Wedlake Bell recently represented an offshore entity, Orientfield Holdings Limited, in a successful professional…Read More