According to the McKinsey Global Institute, the world needs to invest $3.3trn (£2.5trn) in infrastructure annually up to 2030. The current level is around $2.5trn.…Read More
- International Litigation
- Group Actions
- Contract Disputes
- Company, Shareholder and Partnership Disputes
- Finance and Banking
- Professional Negligence
- Regulatory and Judicial Review
- Professional Regulation and Disciplinary
- IT Disputes
- Injunctions and Emergency Procedures
- Restrictive Covenant Breaches
Suzanne Gill's Service Teams
Suzanne Gill has "immense gravitas"
Legal 500 2013
Suzanne specialises in advising commercial property occupiers and investors, particularly office, retail and telecommunications premises.
Her expertise includes advice to high net worth individuals on investment in and disposal of properties in the UK, both residential and commercial. She represents business occupiers on new premises and the structuring of existing property portfolios, and acts for occupiers and investors in the acquisition, management and disposal of properties. Suzanne also advises developers on complex site acquisitions.
- Representing a fund advised by Fenton Whelan in the acquisition, financing and development of commercial premises for conversion to ultra-prime residential in Mayfair;
- Working with Second Home Limited in relation to their lease of premises in Holland Park for a co-working centre;
- Advising Jimmy Choo in relation to the re-structuring and redevelopment of their flagship Bond Street store;
- Acting for Hollybrook Homes in relation to the development of a site in Camberwell as student accommodation for the University of the Arts, London;
- Acting for a NASDAQ listed telecommunications company on the acquisition of premises for a data centre; and
- Advising a family trust on their investment of UK office premises, and the subsequent letting strategy.
Suzanne joined Wedlake Bell as a partner in 2013 from Pinsent Masons. She qualified as a solicitor in 1994.
Suzanne is a member of Women in Property.
Articles & Comment
19 Jul, 2017 | Helen Garthwaite
09 May, 2017 | Suzanne Gill
The Winter 2017 In Counsel featured the first article in our three part series on the issues surrounding surplus premises. It looked at moving on and ending the…Read More
17 Mar, 2017 | Helen Garthwaite
Helen Garthwaite and Suzanne Gill analyse how technological disruption is shaping ownership.Read More
18 Jan, 2017 | Suzanne Gill
Often HR professionals and those in management roles are lumbered with dealing with property matters for the business. Below is the first of three articles to give…Read More
21 Dec, 2016 | Suzanne Gill
“Safe as houses” is an axiom which resonates across cultures, and has an impact on pension investment. Although SIPPS can’t invest in residential property, UK commercial…Read More