Wedlake Bell's Simon de Galleani and Jay Das talk to Property Week about retail commercial property to residential property conversions.Read More
- International Litigation
- Group Actions
- Contract Disputes
- Company, Shareholder and Partnership Disputes
- Finance and Banking
- Professional Negligence
- Regulatory and Judicial Review
- Professional Regulation and Disciplinary
- IT Disputes
- Injunctions and Emergency Procedures
- Restrictive Covenant Breaches
Simon de Galleani's Service Teams
Simon has extensive experience of handling a broad range of commercial, residential and agricultural transactions. He concentrates on commercial property matters with particular expertise in the healthcare and retail sectors.
- Acting for a multiple high street retailer in the acquisition of new stores and handling lease regears, renewals and property management work throughout its property portfolio;
- Acting for a leading care home operator in the acquisition, funding and development of a substantial number of new care homes.;
- Acting for a prominent international watch manufacturer in the acquisition of premises to form a new service and repair centre, a flagship West End store and a new head office;
- Acting for an offshore company in a complex sale and leaseback of a multi-occupied investment property involving substantial funding and security work;
- Acting for an international school in connection with the property and funding related work in relation to a substantial site development; and
- Acting for an almshouse charity in the sale of several sites for development to fund expansion of the charity's accommodation.
Simon joined Wedlake Bell in 2012 when the firm merged with Cumberland Ellis. He qualified as a solicitor in 1977 at Hyde Mahon & Pascall, and became a partner in 1979. Simon served as Senior partner from 2013 thought to December 2016 and is now a consultant.