The Private Wealth sector services domestic and international creators, owners, fiduciaries and managers of wealth who are looking for advisors who can work on a cross border basis and advise strategically, technically, and personally on fiscal and regulatory matters, on private client and family matters, litigation, establish funds, family offices, and carry out corporate and real estate deals.
A key aspect of the service is proactive strategic advice and implementation – assessing the client’s needs and pulling together an appropriate team to meet the wide range of needs within a strongly regulated environment – often across several jurisdictions. The service combines discretion and a bespoke approach with commercial awareness and pragmatism.
Core services include:
- Wealth preservation, inheritance, philanthropy, heritage assets, art, chattels
- Family office structuring, corporate and family office governance, financial regulatory, funds
- Business investment , domicile advice, investor visa, private equity and real estate
- Family law, pre-nups, divorce, arrangements for children, elder care
- Dispute resolution, arbitration, litigation
We have been listed as a recommended legal supplier Global Family Office Community directory. Please click here for more details.