- International Litigation
- Group Actions
- Contract Disputes
- Company, Shareholder and Partnership Disputes
- Finance and Banking
- Professional Negligence
- Regulatory and Judicial Review
- Professional Regulation and Disciplinary
- IT Disputes
- Injunctions and Emergency Procedures
- Restrictive Covenant Breaches
Sarah Campbell's Service Teams
Sarah specialises in divorce and separation law, together with the associated financial aspects and children issues, cohabitation disputes (TOLATA and Schedule 1) and the rights of cohabitees and pre and post nuptial agreements. She works on a range of family law matters with a variety of clients.
- Worked on a range of matters including media-sensitive cases, so far as they concern, for example, assisting on the case of an internationally renowned sports star.
- Acted for a wife in relation to a set aside application where the assets are over £10million.
- Acted for a wife in a financial remedy matter wherein the husband is a very high earner (multi-millions per year) and his income is unusual in nature and it is paid across multiple jurisdictions.
- Obtained a positive outcome for a father in relation to a TOLATA and Schedule 1 matter.
- Represented a father in relation to Children Act proceedings and successfully obtained a favourable Child Arrangements Order for him.
Sarah joined Wedlake Bell with 4.5 years post qualification experience in a variety of family law matters.
She trained at Birkett Long (a tier 1 for family law, provincial law firm) and spent a lot of time working with middle income clients and their families, as well as working on some high net worth cases. Sarah worked on financial remedy matters, as well as children matters and also gained experience of working with clients whose issues or assets were cross-border in nature.
In 2015 she moved to Lloyd Platt & Co and worked on a number of highly complex, substantial and often multi-jurisdictional matters.
Sarah is a Member of Resolution.
Articles & Comment
22 Aug, 2017 | Sarah Campbell
11 Aug, 2017 | Sarah Campbell
One of the changes is that it is only until 4 September 2017 that a Divorce/Dissolution Petition (or an Answer to those Petitions) do not require a Statement of…Read More
09 Aug, 2017 | Sarah Campbell
08 Aug, 2017 | Sarah Campbell
21 Jun, 2017 | Sarah Campbell