- International Litigation
- Group Actions
- Contract Disputes
- Company, Shareholder and Partnership Disputes
- Finance and Banking
- Professional Negligence
- Regulatory and Judicial Review
- Professional Regulation and Disciplinary
- IT Disputes
- Injunctions and Emergency Procedures
- Restrictive Covenant Breaches
Robert Dolman's Service Teams
Recommended as "approachable and experienced"
Legal 500 2011
Robert specialises in trusts and estates, including in particular offshore tax planning for non-domiciliaries and UK planning for landed estates, heritage property, works of art and entrepreneurs.
- Restructuring of a major family property group with various overseas subsidiaries;
- Representing the trustees in the "Battle of Trevalga" (a North Cornish village);
- Advising a landed estate on the restructuring necessary to mitigate both income tax and IHT;
- Dealing with double tax treating problems with the USA, France, Holland and Italy.
BA Oxon: Qualified in 1971 and was a partner for 13 years in Baileys Shaw & Gillett before joining Wedlake Bell as a partner in 1986. Robert was a senior partner for 10 years from 1994, having been Head of Private Client for the previous 7 years.
He has been a member of the STAR group since 1989 and a STEP member since 1987. He was Chairman of Family Investment from 1993 to 2010 and has been Chairman of the Jesters Club since 1989.
Named as a prominent figure in the Citywealth Leaders List 2011.