- International Litigation
- Group Actions
- Contract Disputes
- Company, Shareholder and Partnership Disputes
- Finance and Banking
- Professional Negligence
- Regulatory and Judicial Review
- Professional Regulation and Disciplinary
- IT Disputes
- Injunctions and Emergency Procedures
- Restrictive Covenant Breaches
Richard Lester's Service Teams
Richard specialises in property matters, with particular emphasis on commercial property investment and development work.
Richard won a silver medal, rowing in the Montreal Olympics. He advises British Rowing, is a Steward of Henley Royal Regatta, and acts for several sporting charities and institutions. Richard is also Solicitor to a City Livery Company and acts for a number of high net worth individuals and property companies.
- Acting a Livery Company on the disposal of multi-let buildings in the City and rights of light issues;
- Advising on the disposal of a green field site to a major UK retailer subject to planning;
- Acting for offshore company on disposal of substantial residential investments in London;
- Acting on acquisition and management of major sporting facilities in UK.
Richard trained with Darley Cumberland and was admitted as a solicitor in 1975. While at Cumberland Ellis Richard’s organisational and project management skills led him to take on various roles over time such as Partner in charge of IT, Finance Partner and, Managing Partner. Richard became a Consultant in 2006. He joined Wedlake Bell LLP from Cumberland Ellis when the firms merged in April 2012.