- International Litigation
- Group Actions
- Contract Disputes
- Company, Shareholder and Partnership Disputes
- Finance and Banking
- Professional Negligence
- Regulatory and Judicial Review
- Professional Regulation and Disciplinary
- IT Disputes
- Injunctions and Emergency Procedures
- Restrictive Covenant Breaches
Rebecca de Andrade's Service Teams
Rebecca's practice covers all aspects of commercial property including acting for both landlords and tenants and dealing with acquisitions and disposals for on-shore and offshore clients.
Rebecca assists on matters relating to planning appeals and environmental issues. She also acts on more complex issues concerning residential property management and deals with the property aspects of corporate transactions.
- Acting for a household name retailer in the management of its entire property portfolio of about 100 shops;
- Advising a landlord on all matters connected to its ownership of a block containing 145 flats in central London, including dealing with applications for lease extensions and applications for licences to alter and advising on breaches of leases;
- Acting for a tenant of the new Westfield development in Stratford, in relation to its acquisition of a shop lease within the complex;
- Acting for a landlord in relation to the collective enfranchisement of a block of flats by the tenants.
Rebecca qualified into the Commercial Property department at Cumberland Ellis in 2009. She moved to Wedlake Bell LLP from Cumberland Ellis in April 2012 when the firms merged.