- International Litigation
- Group Actions
- Contract Disputes
- Company, Shareholder and Partnership Disputes
- Finance and Banking
- Professional Negligence
- Regulatory and Judicial Review
- Professional Regulation and Disciplinary
- IT Disputes
- Injunctions and Emergency Procedures
- Restrictive Covenant Breaches
Prima Patel's Service Teams
Prima is a paralegal in the Family department. She graduated from Royal Holloway, University of London in 2010 with a BSc in Psychology.
Prima completed the Graduate Diploma in Law in 2014 with commendation at the University of Law in Guildford and is currently studying the Legal Practice Course part time.
She joined Wedlake Bell in November 2013 and prior to that, she worked in the personal injury, wills and probate, conveyancing and family departments of a firm of solicitors based in the South East.