Planning Inquiries, Appeals and Judicial Reviews
Our Planning Team has extensive experience of the planning appeals process.
Our specialist planning lawyers assist and represent clients with:
- Written Representation Appeals
- Informal Hearings
- Planning Inquiries
- Judicial Reviews
- High Court Challenges
Our experienced advocates conduct the advocacy at relevant planning appeals and informal hearings in addition to instructing Counsel on larger Inquiries.
We regularly instruct Counsel in relation to Judicial Review and High Court challenges and have secured agreements through negotiation under threat of legal proceedings.
- Representing and securing planning permission for a major housing and social housing scheme on a 300 unit housing scheme in the Green Belt in Sussex;
- Representing a mining company on enforcement notice appeals generated by local complaints in Lincolnshire;
- Launching Judicial Review challenge out of time to secure negotiations with the landowner/developer;
- Representing a high net-worth individual at a planning Inquiry on the Isle of Wight.