It was announced in last year's Autumn Statement and the March Budget that on death the benefit of an individual's ISA allowance can be passed on to a surviving…Read More
- International Litigation
- Group Actions
- Contract Disputes
- Company, Shareholder and Partnership Disputes
- Finance and Banking
- Professional Negligence
- Regulatory and Judicial Review
- Professional Regulation and Disciplinary
- IT Disputes
- Injunctions and Emergency Procedures
- Restrictive Covenant Breaches
Peter Smith's Service Teams
Peter is Wedlake Bell's most senior trust and probate manager specialising in the administration of estates and trusts.
He has particular experience dealing with the administration of large and complex estates.
- Several multi-million pound estates with a complete range of UK and overseas assets;
- Acting in estates of expatriates, collecting assets from foreign jurisdictions such as Australia, Singapore and the US.
Peter joined Wedlake Bell in September 1999. He has 13 years' experience of working for the Capital Taxes Office of HMRC dealing with various aspects of inheritance tax. He has been working in private practice for over 20 years.
Peter has been a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners since 1996.
Articles & Comment
08 Sep, 2015 | Peter Smith
11 Apr, 2014 | Peter Smith
The period following the bereavement of a loved one is a particularly difficult time, especially for a widow or widower. This can be even more stressful if there…Read More