Commercial leases usually contain an express covenant by the landlord to give the tenant quiet enjoyment of the demised premises i.e. to ensure that there is no…Read More
- International Litigation
- Group Actions
- Contract Disputes
- Company, Shareholder and Partnership Disputes
- Finance and Banking
- Professional Negligence
- Regulatory and Judicial Review
- Professional Regulation and Disciplinary
- IT Disputes
- Injunctions and Emergency Procedures
- Restrictive Covenant Breaches
Patrick McGrath's Service Teams
Patrick advises on a wide range of commercial property matters including investment portfolio management and advising landlord and tenant clients in the office, retail, leisure and industrial sectors.
Patrick currently acts for a number of institutional investors, property funds and asset managers on the acquisition, disposal and financing of commercial property and the management of their assets. Patrick has also been involved in the commercial property aspects of several corporate transactions.
- Advising a national healthcare provider in relation to the acquisition and financing of a number of sites for development;
- Carrying out a variety of property management work for a PLC brewer;
- Advising a major international bank on financing a number of central London acquisitions;
- Advising a number of European property funds on leases of central London offices.
Patrick trained with Wedlake Bell, qualifying into the firm's Commercial Property team in September 2012 having previously gained both a Law degree and a Masters degree in International Relations from the University of Warwick.
Patrick has spent time on secondment in the M&A and Global Functions Department of a global FTSE 100 company.