Jurisdictions around the world (including in the United States, France, Germany and Holland) generally recognise, to some extent, the principle that contracting…Read More
- International Litigation
- Group Actions
- Contract Disputes
- Company, Shareholder and Partnership Disputes
- Finance and Banking
- Professional Negligence
- Regulatory and Judicial Review
- Professional Regulation and Disciplinary
- IT Disputes
- Injunctions and Emergency Procedures
- Restrictive Covenant Breaches
Omar Amin's Service Teams
Omar is a trainee solicitor in the Commercial Property team. His first seat was in the Corporate and Financial Services team.
Before becoming a trainee, Omar was a Paralegal in the Construction department where he assisted on a broad range of construction matters, primarily of a non-contentious nature.