Perplexed by property law? Relax, Associate Naushin Malik is here to answer your most pressing questions…Read More
- International Litigation
- Group Actions
- Contract Disputes
- Company, Shareholder and Partnership Disputes
- Finance and Banking
- Professional Negligence
- Regulatory and Judicial Review
- Professional Regulation and Disciplinary
- IT Disputes
- Injunctions and Emergency Procedures
- Restrictive Covenant Breaches
Naushin Malik's Service Teams
Naushin's practice is of a general commercial property nature including acting for landlords and tenants and advising on acquisitions and disposals for private and institutional investors.
- Acting for LPA receivers on management work in shopping centres and on the sales of various commercial properties;
- Acting for a landlord in relation to leases granted of high value office space in the City;
- Acting for tenants in the negotiation of shop leases in Covent Garden and on New Bond Street;
- Assisting on the acquisition of head office premises in Southwark;
- Acting for a high street bank and advising on property finance.
Naushin qualified into commercial property in December 2009 after completing her training contract with Wedlake Bell.