- International Litigation
- Group Actions
- Contract Disputes
- Company, Shareholder and Partnership Disputes
- Finance and Banking
- Professional Negligence
- Regulatory and Judicial Review
- Professional Regulation and Disciplinary
- IT Disputes
- Injunctions and Emergency Procedures
- Restrictive Covenant Breaches
Michelle Powell's Service Teams
Michelle advises on a broad range of commercial property matters, including development and financing work, high value landlord and tenant matters, portfolio acquisitions and disposals. Michelle has advised on both public and private sector development projects, including hotel and medical centre development work and mixed use town centre redevelopment. Michelle led the property work, acting for the land owner, in the development of the Crossrail station at Woolwich. Michelle has acted for a wide range of clients including institutional investors and public property companies to private investors and developers and business occupiers, across the office, industrial, retail, retail warehousing, healthcare and leisure sectors.
- Acting for a major hotel operator, advising on a land acquisition and the property aspects of a business purchase;
- Acting for a high profile bank in multimillion pound secured lending transactions;
- Acting for various business occupiers in the acquisition and disposal of Central London office premises;
- Advising a major US company on the development and acquisition of key industrial premises in the UK.
Michelle qualified in 2002 and joined Wedlake Bell in 2008 from Nabarro's real estate team. Michelle worked at Nabarro for just over 3 years and prior to that had worked as a member of the real estate team at Denton Wilde Sapte.